My objective when selling your home is to maximize the sale value and minimize the time it spends on the market. I will achieve this by implementing a tailor made marketing strategy for your particular home. There are a number of methods I will achieve this by, such as:
- Photography – Hire a professional photographer to ensure your home is presented in the best possible light.
- Floor plan – Employ a professional company to measure and produce an accurate floor plan of your home.
- Website Listing – Produce an attractive listings page on my website, with beautiful photo’s, slide show, video tour, floor plan, site diagram and map. Your listing will also be present on MLS and Craigslist.
- Social Media – Websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to advertise your homes listing, with links back to my website.
- New Listings Mail outs.
- Open Houses – Host open houses for agents (before the property is officially on MLS) and the public.
- For Sale Sign – This will help gain exposure to any potential purchasers that are just passing by in the area.
- Realtor Network – I will spread the word amongst the hundreds of Realtors I see each week at agents opens.